Re: (TV) Favourite Film

The relevance is that, as fans of the group Television, we have found there
are often other things that are interesting to discuss, and the fact that we
all love Television establishes from the getgo a certain commonality.

In reference to film and to Television, or Tom Verlaine, I found De Naede
Faergen (They Caught The Ferry) by Carl Theodor Dreyer, one of the 7 films
in Verlaine's "Music For Film" series, to be a masterwork, and with Tom and
Jimmy Rip's accompaniment, it was sublime (as were all of the pieces, but
for me, this one held together particularly well with the music). I would
think someone in the arts, like the Moma or some other hip organization with
money, would screen these films with the music, and release a DVD of them
with the music. I for one would be thrilled.

Scott