RE: (TV) Michael Carlucci's Gloom/Doom

Although I have seen Tom solo tours & Television before, I am trying to take a similar approach as Maurice.  I am planning on combining  a much needed vacation  to Three Rivers, California with a side-trip to Chicago.

I was/am hoping that Television would perform in NYC so that I wouldn't have to stop in Chicago (nothing personal about Chicago--I just don't enjoy flying and all its stressful delays, connections etc).

I am really looking forward to meeting some of the MM list members at the NYC show (I assume fewer list members would be able to attend Chicago).  But I'd be kidding myself if I didn't admit Michael's reports from some at Camber Sands, made it sound like Tom's just going through the motions.  Tom's  "musical detachment" is not the subject I was hoping us list members attending the show(s) in NYC/Chicago would talk about if we meet up----rather I had the somewhat naively(?)/romantic notion that attendees would be discussing the 'glory' and beauty of his music.

I agree; It will be intriguing to hear what those at Shepherd's Bush show  have to say.

	Leo