RE: (TV) Michael Carlucci's Gloom/Doom

At 3:19 PM -0400 4/11/01, Casey, Leo J wrote:
I am really looking forward to meeting some of the MM list members at the NYC show (I assume fewer list members would be able to attend Chicago).

That would be nice, actually. I've enjoyed meeting up with other folks I've known from over the 'net. (Shout-out to Michael Olcsvary, a swell guy indeed.)

I had the somewhat naively(?)/romantic notion that attendees would be discussing the 'glory' and beauty of his music.

We could always discuss habanero recipes for something different.

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/