(TV) Re: TV Digest V1 #352

Keith -- I think that you are right on the money.

And on the subject of money, come on, Michael -- these people are musicians,
they are supposed to make money from their art!  What do you want them to
do,  traders during the day and rock musicians at night?  Are they supposed
to take on other jobs so they wouldn't be making money from their music?