Re: (TV) Rating the TV albums

----- Original Message -----
From: "Russ Van Rooy" <russvr@blarg.net>
To: <tv@obbard.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2001 9:48 PM
Subject: Re: (TV) Rating the TV albums

> I really like Warm and Cool. This might sound kind of funny but something
> about Warm and Cool makes me think of "Twin Peaks" - or maybe it's just
the
> open song on Warm and Cool that makes me think of the theme song from Twin
> Peaks.

Hey!  I'm not the only one!  Actually, for a while back then I thought
Verlaine might have been on that session (based on sonics).  For the record,
Vinnie Bell played the guitar (actually a 6-string bass) on "Twin Peaks."
"Warm & Cool" is one of my favorite Verlaine albums, and makes great dinner
music.  Well, it does at my place.