Re: (TV) Re: jazzmasters...now playing... & tom verlaine in the dead?

No. Tom is too New York for the Dead. Besides, you
would have to get rid of that crappy rhythm section
and replace them with our Boys. Then what would you
have? Television. Yes, Richard would have to replace
that pony Bob Weir.

Micah