RE: (TV) Re: tom verlaine in the dead?

Sam,
Could you recommend some easily accessible Garcia tracks that are TV-like?
I don't know them (The Dead) very well. Hated the LP 'Dylan & The Dead'
(I put on Queen Jane Approx. and felt very indignant - I like that song to
'crunch', you know),
but I once heard a program of live boots from the late 60s (sounding very
lo-fi rock) that I dug on.
I did see the film Tie Died.
What happened to all those deadheads, anyway? Now, do they follow a new
reconfiguration of that traveling circus?

what if you replaced the hardware?
>>i've always figured tom would have been the perfect replacement for jerry
garcia had the dead
>>continued after his death. whenever i mention this to my deadhead friends
>>they go "who is tom verlaine?" then i play them a johnny jewel from the
blow
>>up or oregon '78 & they usually get it right away. any thoughts?
Are the people on this list TV-ers? TV-heads? Tele-tubbies? Verlainists?
Richard Hell impersonators? They should make a film about Us, man!
Gregg
n.p  the fan
RT, jill sobule