Re: (TV) New Member

Maurice Rickard wrote:

> Wow.  You have a car CD player that can handle CDRs?  Cool. (I've
> made mp3s of a few well-loved LPs the same way, actually...)

Yeah..  I was kind of surprised myself when it worked, because my home
DVD/CD player doesn't like them and
I have to plug my Walkman in to the system to listen at home... definite
pain in the ass. I've seen some Walkman type players that can play mp3
directly from the CD now , so that you can put a hours of stuff on one
disk... still expensive, though.

> Well, there are some strong rumors of TV playing All Tomorrow's
> Parties in LA in October.  We'll see if it happens, but there's one
> report I've seen.  In other words, don't despair, necessarily.

If they play in LA and I'm still breathing... I'll be there!

Mark  M.