Re: (TV) RichardLloydGroup Live Webcast from Boston, June 18th.

I knew I was going to get myself in trouble with that statement ! To those
people on this list who are from the east coast and from New York City in
particular, I owe you an apology. I kind of reacted. NYC of course is very
important and my statement makes me look a little
.....ignorant.....irrational definitely. Anyway, no hard feelings ?
And Michael, welcome to Seattle. I  keep hearing that about our pizza. Oh
well, I like Romios, they make a pretty good pizza .
-Russ