(TV) seattle show

okay, so i'm yet another transplant,
...and, i'll point out, the one who broke the news to you all :-P

bad things about seattle:
--pizza
--bagels
--traffic
--dearth of good italian food
--shopping

but there are enough good things to keep me here, and a few visits to the
homeland every year are enough to suffice.

i'll be the redhead in the joey ramone shirt, looking the right age
demographic,  with another highly excited redhead who was 5 when marquee
moon came out.

who else is going?  do we want to try to actually meet?
i am really going to try to get on line early.  not that i imagine the
scenesters will actually get excited about something, but hell i intend to
be close.

warning about the sky church - no drinking allowed.  seriously.  that
includes water.  and includes the performers.
hydrate beforehand.

--caryn