Re: (TV) seattle show

----- Original Message -----
From: "caryn"

> okay, so i'm yet another transplant,
> ...and, i'll point out, the one who broke the news to you all :-P

And I would love to thank you personally for it.  That week was shaping up
as especially wretched until that post showed up.  You know, I'm trying to
keep my expectations low, but every now and then I look at my ticket and
trance out...

> who else is going?  do we want to try to actually meet?

Hey, I'm up for it. I'm not going  back home after work - I'd just have to
turn around and leave again, and I suppose I'll have to eat something.  As
long as it's not bagels, pizza or pizza bagels...

Actually, I have had good Italian food at some place in University Village.
Can't remember the name, but the vongole was pretty good.