-----Original Message-----
From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com]On Behalf Of eRacerX
 Out in Suffolk County, in Lake Ronkonkoma at 279 Portion Rd, is Record
Stop.
they have been there for almost 30 years. They have jam-packed a few hundred
thousand CD's in there, and god-only-knows how much vinyl, video, promo
stuff, etc etc.
 When punk, new wave, the NYC scene  - the 'underground' broke, somewhere
around 1976, Record stop had all the import 45's and LPs, all the privately
pressed stuff out of NYC, everything. I bought my LJJ 45 there.

---