(TV) American Poet

Thanks for the info.  I think I'll get me a copy of this album.  Does Lou
retain any of the Bowie/Rono sound that he had on Transformer (i.e. crunchy
guitars and such)?
I've always been a big fan of Lou's first album, which critcs seem to hate.
As well, Berlin and Coney Island Baby are very cool.  Transformer is good
(Perfect Day and Satellite of Love are awesome, especially Bowie's backup
vocals on the latter), but there are a few too many throw away songs.

Paris 1919 is one of my favourite albums of all time.  I bought it because
the cover looked cool, and was very pleasantly surprised.  The producer of
that album went on to become Pulp's producer (although he was recently
fired).  Vinatge Violence is great, too.  Sabotage/Live is "interesting".

Has anyone heard the Bowie radio sessions that were released recently?
Incredible.