Re: (TV) Mick Ronson

Per wrote: For me Ronson definitely is one of the most important members of
the big
r'n'r family where Mr Bowie was the Master of the House in the early
seventies. Reed, Iggy, Mott are some of the others. Ronno is very much
responsible for the sound and arrangements on Transformer and the classic
Bowie-albums 70-73.
--

I'll second that. I heard the Bowie live at the Beeb stuff the other day and
the Ziggy tracks, shorn of the Visconti production, rock hard ­ much tougher

campbell