Re: (TV) Mick Ronson

Hi Campbell,

> I'll second that. I heard the Bowie live at the Beeb stuff the other day and
> the Ziggy tracks, shorn of the Visconti production, rock hard ­ much tougher
> than the album.

It's a great CD isn't it. A small correction though - Ken Scott was
the producer of Hunky Dory, Ziggy, Aladdin Sane and Pin-Ups.
Visconti was producing Marc Bolan at the time. He came back into
the Bowie camp in late 73/early 74, after falling out with Bolan, to
help mix Diamond Dogs.

Cliff

"Marc Bolan 1947-1977 A Chronology" by Cliff McLenehan
http://www.volny.cz/klif/index.htm