Re: (TV) Scenes

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ken Thompsen" <joseph-k@swbell.net>
> Anyway, my question pertains not only to what music you guys are digging,
> but theatre, poetry, etc..

As well as fronting the band , I'm also in early pre-production of a
play/concert/monologue around the band songs , to be performed for one night
only in the local theatre , which stands in the old building of the customs
house . My home town is an old port going back to Roman times ( what did the
romans ever do for us ! :-)

It's very hard to describe , but is based around one of my songs 'My
So-Called Life' . The loose story is on local day-to-day life , and I'm
hoping to incorporate all the twists and turns inherant with that .
The concept will be of sparse lighting / a mix of background and in-yer-face
music / and monologue .

Sounds totally confusing ? Yeah , I am too but I hope to get it right in my
mind shortly . It's been swilling around in there for a couple of years now
. Ever feel like Pete Townshend ?

Andy