Re: (TV) Scientist Writes A Letter/Have Mercy

I think I once wrote a letter to Suggs from Madness . And I know I wrote to
Barry Sheen cos I got a reply .
I also wrote to Adam Ant and he responded on a local radio interview and he
said I should ' be loud and proud , always stand tall ' .

Well , The Cheesemakers new CD is very loud and I'm 6'3" , so cheers Adam .
I did that .

Any thoughts on the work of Adam Ant , by the way . Seriously . I think his
work is fascinating from start to finish . Don't take the p### now .

Andy