(TV) This months Eagles bit...

In today's MOJO:

"The Eagles have finally dropped a three-year legal battle over the
telephone number and website address of a charity dedicated to saving
the birds of prey. The enraged '70's group accused the American Eagle
Foundation of trademark infringement after discovering that the
conservationist workers had the nerve to register www.eagles.org and the
toll-free number 1-800-2-EAGLES. ... Charity worker Al Cecere said he
was 'astounded and shocked' by the lawsuit. 'It's so obvious to anybody
that the reason we use the word "eagle" is because that's what we do.
What other word can we use?'

Ah, these Hollywood cowboys. It's so hard to see the wildlife when you
have your head stuck up your arse.

K.

John Lee Hooker - Rest In Peace.