Re: (TV) Re: TV Digest V1 #433

> Incidentally, anyone know what exact model Strat Tom's
> using these days? I
> was at the Chicago show, and I'm guessing he probably
> used it in Seattle and
> on those European dates as well...

At Chicago (which I also attended), Tom played a red Strat
w/ white pickguard and rosewood fretboard.  I've seen
pictures from Seattle, and Tom played a sunburst Strat w/
white pickguard and rosewood fretboard there.

As for Fenders vs Gibson, I'm for Fender-- currently own a
Japanese-made 60's reissue Telecaster and will hopefully be
adding (or replacing it with) a Mexican- or Japanese-made
Strat soon.  Possibly an American Standard-- prices should
be coming down with the new Fender "American Series" coming
out.

-- Scott