Re: (TV) Searching for the ants invasion

> I only own "Kings of the Wild Frontier"-- like it very much
> -- where should I go from there?

The only way forward is back. I would forget any post-Kings album.
They get bittier and bittier. But then maybe you'd like it. I prefer
their earlier "art-punk".

Apart from the two bootlegs  mentioned. I would recommend 1979's
'Dirk Wears White Sox' album, but be careful which one you get as
there's more than one version available. The better one is part of
the Columbia Rewind series catalogue number 480521 2.

If you can find it, 'The Peel Sessions' is also excellent. I believe
this has recently been reissued.

After these, a decent 'Greatest Hits' is also worth picking up.

Cliff

"Marc Bolan 1947-1977 A Chronology" by Cliff McLenehan
http://www.volny.cz/klif/index.htm