RE: (TV) OT Eno and Semi - On Topic CJ & F

tho some of the central figures in the early-mid 70s
ny "punk" scene may claim to have been working from
purely american influences/prototypes (ie. vu,
stooges, 60s garage, etc), many also were listening to
eno, roxy, bowie, bolan, etc...that had to be in there
somewhere...& lou seems to come across as a unifying
figure, esp. "transformer"...p. laughner's various
projects & other proto cleveland dudes were obviously
influenced by eno, roxy, etc...tho it wasn't a direct,
physically tactile dialogue, there are lots of shared
messages, whispers betwixt early 70s
brit-glam/whathaveyou & early nyc/cleveland "punk"