(TV) OT: Nuggets II

Anyone heard the new Nuggets Volume 2 box set yet?  I just
saw it for the first time today at a local record shop.  I
hadn't heard anything about the tracklisting, so I was very
surprised to see that it was British (mostly) psych/rock
and not more US garage rock.  I was sort of disappointed
with some of the big names (Move/Easybeats/Small
Faces/Them/etc) on there-- what I loved about the first
Nuggets set was that it was mostly bands that only released
a handful of singles.  Though now that I think about it,
there were a few big names on the first set--
Sonics/Love/Davie Allan/13th Floor Elevators/Turtles...

In other news, they didn't have the new Joe Strummer album
(anyone heard this?) which I originally went in there for,
but I did pick up the out-of-print T. Rex import box set,
"A Wizard, A True Star".

-- Scott