Re: (TV) OT: Nuggets II

Hi Julie,

Welcome to the list!

I'd never heard of Felt, but I pulled up this from Allmusic.com:
"Felt was the project of Britain's enigmatic Lawrence Hayward, a
singer/songwriter who transformed his long-standing obsession with the music of
Tom Verlaine and Television into an impressive catalog of minimalist pop gems
and, ultimately, cult stardom. "

Recommended albums, anyone?

--Philip