[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (TV) Blow-Up Authorship
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: (TV) Blow-Up Authorship
- From: Ken Thompsen <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 16:08:21 -0500
- In-reply-to: <38B384DEF70FD51190060002B32C2A730CC37D@vntmail03.volpe.dot .gov>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
on 8/13/01 3:17 PM, Casey, Leo J at CaseyL@VOLPE.DOT.GOV wrote:
> PS: I am not implying that this was/is correct or even honorable.
> Who has heard the original and can you tell us about the diffrence in lyrics
> or/and melody?
The music is pretty close to the original (even down to the underwater type
of guitar sound that the elevators did), but the lyrics are only accurate
for the first verse, the rest is made up.
To post: Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe: Mail email@example.com with message "unsubscribe tv"