Re: (TV) Tom looks like ... O Mi Amore

From: Henry17306@aol.com
To: tv@obbard.com (TV)
Subject: (TV) Tom looks like ... O Mi Amore
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 00:27:51 EDT

Hi MMer's,

From:    ellentov@hotmail.com (karin christensen) writes:

>but my little sister (19 yrs) thinks tom verlaine looks like uma thurman.

That's funny, I remember seeing Richard Ashcroft (Verve) on the cover of
Rolling Stone and think he looks like Tom.

haha, that's true. they have the same ultra skinny face and the same cheek bones.

"O Mi Amore" is found on "Last Live in Portland Oregon 1978" and "New York
Stories". Contact me if you're interested.

thanks. where can i get hold on these rcds?

karin

Henry