From: serovner@mindspring.com [mailto:serovner@mindspring.com]
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2001 4:56 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: Re: (TV) Feb. 8, 1977 / Bad joke / When was the last time
you listened to Marquee Moon?

How about getting a record company to re-release the CD in a remastered,
deluxe 25th anniversary edition...

tv@obbard.com wrote:
> Thanks Leo. The reason I ask is that next February will the 25th
anniversary of
the release of MARQUEE MOON. Since we've already missed other important
dates
like the 25th anniversary of Television's debut (March 2, 1974) or the
release
of "Little Johnny Jewel", it would be cool if we could think of something,
anything to celebrate the date...

--Philip