Re: (TV) Well, I dunno...

Regarding my earlier post about Richard Hell's singing, Richard (Lloyd)
has told me:

"The person who wrote you to say that Richard Hell sang nearly half of
the songs in the original Television is quite correct.  Tom sang half,
Richard sang half, and I sang a couple as well. The vocal leads in a set
travelled back and forth much the way the lead guitar duties travels
between Tom and myself. This is no secret except as history re-writes
itself from nearsighted hindsight. "

So now I _do_ know!

K.