Re: (TV) PL&U

In a message dated 9/15/2001 10:26:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jh@brainiac.com writes:

> Later that song went on to make him a million bucks when some lame cover
> of it found its way onto the soundtrack of "The Bodyguard" and that album
> sold zillions to sheeple who, thanks to media brainwashing, mistook
> Twitney Houston's caterwauling for music.  "Easiest money I ever made, and
> it set me up for life" was his quote when I spoke to him 4-5 years ago at
> a show he did in Providence.

I'm sorry ... but this is the funniest / truest thing I've read in a while. I
needed a good laugh. Thanks.

Owen Gwilliam
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/otg
http://shadowy.brainiac.com (The Shadowy Site On A Shadowy Web)

"Never judge a man until you walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he's [a
jerk], you've got his shoes and you're a mile away"
    -- Rev. Billy C. Wirtz