Re: (TV) ok i'll bite

I saw the Pretenders in Providence RI  at Rhode Island College. It was a
great period. The tixs were really really cheap some of the great shows in
1979-81  the ramones, patti smith with the rubinoos elvis and nick lowe,
boomtown rats, police(in matching jumpsuits)w/ fashion opening up and joe
jackson. And The Pretenders with Alan Vega opening. He was a rock a billy guy
that night. People were booing and hissing. I thought he was the greatest
thing I had ever seen. Just amazing.
Sorry back to TV content
lisa