Re: (TV) No surprise here

I believe a band/artist is eligible 25 years after the commercial release of
their first record. So, theoretically, Television was eligible in 2000 for
"Little Johnny Jewel", but they are definitely eligible in 2002 for MARQUEE
MOON, which came out in 1977.

I guess the Ramones had a LP out in 1976. But the Talking Heads' only had one
single in 1976, I believe, so Television should be at least as eligible.

Someone please correct me if I have the rules wrong.

thanks,
Philip