Re: (TV) well...

everything you said is right to the point & dead-on,
keith....i suppose i wanna chime in to say that not
all of us over here aren't flag-waving...in fact, the
plethora of slogans, merchandise & flags over here are
absolutely terrifying/nauseating.
& i think it's fair to say our flag (& the uk's for
that matter) are more symbols of oppression,
imperialism & violence than anything else...
. I agree with what you