Re: (TV) "Wanna Go Out?"

Well, I checked out 'Theresa Stern''s "Wanna Go Out?" from
the library today-- it's actually a first edition and in
great shape-- I wouldn't be surprised if I was the first to
ever check it out.

One of these days when I have some free time, I'll scan the
entire thing and post it-- it's very short and very small
so it wouldn't be any problem-- but for now I just took
pictures of the covers with my digital camera (sorry for
the quality, but the camera sucks).  You probably won't be
able to tell in the pictures, but the face is actually 1/2
Hell and 1/2 Verlaine, pasted together...

http://www.bsu.edu/web/smneukam/tv1.jpg (front cover)
http://www.bsu.edu/web/smneukam/tv2.jpg (picture inside)
http://www.bsu.edu/web/smneukam/tv3.jpg (back cover)
http://www.bsu.edu/web/smneukam/tv4.jpg (my bitchin' Flash
Light promo poster)

If this doesn't help Ball State's reputation, then I don't
know what will.

--Scott