Re: (TV) albums you are ashamed

I have plenty of records that I think I might be ashamed of mentioning to
this particular peer group ( which I'll share with you when I compile the
list) however one musical guilty pleasure for me ( since the advent of
Napster ) has been  to track down my favorite bubble gum songs from the
sixties and seventies. Here's a quick list:

Love Grows Where My Rose Marie Goes - Edison Lighthouse, '68*
Sweet Pea - Tommy Roe, '66
Hanky Panky - Tommy James and the Shondells, '64
Go All the Way - The Raspberries , '72
Yummy Yummy Yummy - Ohio Express, '70
Venus (the other one) - SHocking Blue,'69
Indiana Wants Me - (?), '71-ish
Me and You and A Dog named Boo - Lobo - '71
Fire (?) - Kenny Rogers and the first Edition ( yes ole Kenny was a rocker
before he was a gambler).,'68

to name but a few - ahhhh to be eight again ;)

This of course is all trashy music but sometimes it feels and sounds so good
! I doubt people of the future will be as nostalgic for the trash that ends
up on the top forty now a days.

* dates are estimated

- Russ