RE: (TV) Re: TV shameful taste/ Say What?

Argueably each decade has it's own drum sound and for
that matter, believe it or not Flash Light was an 80's
album.  Despite having an identifble sound linked to
the era, I still think Flash Light is timeless due to
the quality of the song writing in the same way that
the The Beatles are distinctly 60's but they're still
considered relevant.

the other greg

--- gregg luvoxx <murderedman@earthlink.net> wrote:
> I have to chime in here. YEs, I too was put off at
> first by the drumming on
> Flashlight.

 that I may even