Re: (TV) albums you are ashamed

It's scary to see how many of these I own, but here's a few comments:

"Russ Van Rooy" <russvr@blarg.net> wrote:
> Go All the Way - The Raspberries , '72

The Raspberries were Pure Pop for Now People years before Nick coined
the phrase.  I love 'em!

> Venus (the other one) - SHocking Blue,'69

I absofrikkingtively love this record.  Have ever since I was 8.  The
slide guitar solo is just so groovy.

> Fire (?) - Kenny Rogers and the first Edition ( yes ole Kenny was a rocker
> before he was a gambler).,'68

I have a beat copy of the First Edition album with the real classic
"I Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In"

And hailing from RI as I do, another fave was the band from Newport,
The Cowsills, who did "The Rain, the Park and Other Things" (why were
song titles so long then?).  I _still_ love the Flower Girl.