Re: (TV) Snares - Visconti -76!

My Bowie knowledge has slipped precipitously over the years! Visconti used to
run a site at TonyVisconti.com where he would answer questions about this kind
of stuff, but it seems to have gone away, which is too bad.

The only time I hear about Visconti these days is when he and Bowie reunite to
record a track/LP, which is subsequently hyped by insiders as "the best thing
Bowie/Visconti has done in years", which is then invariably left in the vaults
("Skylife", Lennon's "Mother", etc.) forever.

(The rule of thumb on these kind of music "Who was the first to do X?" trivia
questions is: no matter how hard you try, someone, somewhere, will find an
earlier claim to a particular "breakthrough".)

--Philip