Re: (TV) Good Translation of Liner Notes of Japanese Vinyl Version of Marquee Moon

At 1:17 AM +0900 10/26/01, Yasuyo Goto wrote:
Yes, it is excellent work. Akiko and Mark, thank you for all your efforts.

I'll second this. It was really nice. I'd like to see more chatty liner notes on albums and CDs--you know, the kind that were really popular in the '40s through the early '60s, in which someone not involved in the recording does a little essay about the artist or the music. Sort of a built-in record review for the person standing in the store, holding the LP, wondering whether to buy it... Ah, nostalgia.
--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/