Re: (TV) OT: Strokes

Mona said: Haven't yet seen them live, I have heard other people say they're great & I look forward to getting a chance to see them.

Saw them last year close up at Don Hills. Basically, this band have been getting way too much hype for their own good. They certainly aren't the new television/VU, hell, they aren't even the new Pixies. They are, however, an entertaining bar band.

I think the album sounds like a dumbed-down Only Ones personally.