RE: (TV) Long Island

>gregg luvoxx
>You are some iconoclast Racer X. I thought it was virtually impossible to
>grow up on Long Island and dig Bolan.

  LOL!! Tell me about it! I am a Suffolk County boy.
 Once the whole T.Rex-Reed-Bowie-Roxy-Glam-Dolls-Max's..etc..etc thing took
hold of me, a lot of people thought I was a FREAK!

So what?

  I used to work in a record store (Record Stop). I hardly play anymore,
don't hang out with musicians, and when people come to my house for a party,
they always bring CD's. They just can't find anything they want to hear in
my collection-I've heard all the stuff they bring over, I just don't buy it.
I have trouble finding radio station's worth anything, and if it weren't for
lists like this one, I don't know what I would be listening to nowadays.

I just want to be different, just like everybody else,
 - H.

BTW: most recent playlist: Morphine, Bowie's 'Hours', Nickelback, Lennon
collection, Flat Duo Jet's first EP, The Moog Cookbook, 'Bridge Over
Troubled Water', Mooney Suzuki, and just lately, all the Mission of Burma I
have.