Re: (TV) RE: (OT) ny-ers, former & otherwise - WINNER!

--- Joe Hartley <jh@brainiac.com> wrote:
> David Byrne used to serve me hot weiners all the time.

Ladies and Gentlemen, WE HAVE A WINNER!

It is my pleasure to award Mr. Joe Hartley the first annual Marquee Moon
Mailing List 'Double Exposure' Award for posting the message most deserving of
a double-take during 2001.

Congratulations Joe! As your prize, we're sending you a copy of Tom Lehrer's
THAT WAS THE YEAR THAT WAS. (Actually, we sent it pre-emptively. We had a
feeling you'd be winning this award, sooner or later).

Mr. Byrne unfortunately could not make it to the awards ceremony tonight, but
I'm sure if he could have spoken here he would have said he'd serve you a hot
weiner any time.

Great work Joe, and thanks to everyone who participated (albeit unwittingly) in
this year's contest. See you at next year's "Doublies"!

--Philip