Re: (TV) RE: (OT) ny-ers, former & otherwise - WINNER!

"Philip P. Obbard" <pobbard@yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- Joe Hartley <jh@brainiac.com> wrote:
> > David Byrne used to serve me hot weiners all the time.
>
> Ladies and Gentlemen, WE HAVE A WINNER!
>
> It is my pleasure to award Mr. Joe Hartley the first annual Marquee Moon
> Mailing List 'Double Exposure' Award for posting the message most deserving of
> a double-take during 2001.

LMAO!

Of course, I had no idea who he was at the time, but I remembered him
well because David's a hairy guy, and a friend of mine was always
afraid he'd get his arm hairs in his weiner because he'd rack 'em up on
his arm to get the toppings on 'em.  So of course whenever I went in there
I'd always look for the weiner guy with the hairy arms.  Years later it
was with shock that I realized that the weiner guy was DB.

Strange but true...

And many thanks for the award; I'll play "Send the Marines" to honor our
troops in Afghanistan.