(TV) corsano, test, etc...

i've already erased my digest, but someone asked what the name of my band was,
and some other stuff. however, i don't have a band, so it's not that exciting
of a reply. i do play guitar with Chris Corsano once in a great while, but
other than that i haven't been motivated enough to do anything.
sometimes i do things with dudes in the bands Shackamaxon and Son of Earth-
Flesh on Bone, which is droney improv stuff.
as for you mentioning Test, yes they're truly great.
what was the group you played with that included Sabir Mateen and Daniel
Carter?
willie