Re: (TV) Richard Hell and the Voidoids

--- christopher hollow <doughboy@netspace.net.au> wrote:
> have been enjoying the Richard Hell and the Voidoids track 'oh' on the
> Wayne Kramer Presents Beyond Cyberpunk LP ...

How is the rest of that CD? Worth spending $15 for? Being a completist, I'm
tempted to get it to have "Oh" at CD quality and not as the 128kbps MP3
Musicblitz.com offered...

> have the Voidoids released anything else of late?

Nothing new, unfortunately - not since 1982, anyway. Actually, the line-up on
"Oh" hadn't released anything since BLANK GENERATION in 1977!

It was amazing that they all got together last year for that track. Hell also
had a few offers to do shows with the Voidoids, but he turned them down. I
really don't think his heart is into music these days - clearly since "Go Now",
writing is what he's really interested in.

--Philip