Re: (TV) Warm & Cool

I would've expected nothing less , Keith .
So does this mean you have Days Of Speed , the new acoustic Weller album ?
:-)

Actually , I find that album quite boring as well , even with the old Jam
tunes . Enjoyed the gig I went to , cos we were 3rd row in the City Hall
which seemes intimate , but have only played the album once .

Have now recieved Warm & Cool and one play has revealed that you are correct
in some places . The first track is terrible ! On first listen I like about
half the tracks , pretty much where his playing is what I would call 'more
Tom' . Not fond of the plucky , country style , but the more Television
playing is good .

The only TV solo album I don't have now is Cover . I shall endeavour to find
it in the near future .
Any comments on that album before I buy it Keith ? ;-)

Regards,
Have a good weekend .

Andy
ps - really enjoying reading all the articles on your site Keith - great
work .