RE: (TV) OT: Listening to anything new since the holidays?

For the first time since I was probably 12 or 13, I did NOT get any music
for Christmas. We are talking 30 years here. My wife apologized.

So, here's my latest downloads:
The White Stripes -  I think I'll stick to Giant Sand for my
guitar-and-drums fix.
Bif Naked - I should have known, with that name.
Rival Schools - found some before Xmas, I'm warming up to this band.
I really dig the latest Depeche Mode single.

Also, I came to the conclusion, on NewYear'sEve, that Kool and the Gang
were/are the bestest, funkiest dance band ever.

That's all I have had time for, so far, this year.

Best to all in 2K2.
 - H.