RE: (TV) OT: Listening to anything new since the holidays?

Dear H-

For the first time since I was probably 12 or 13, I did NOT get any >music for Christmas. We are talking 30 years here. My wife >apologized.

My condolences, although it may be a fitting end to a year such as 2001. My dear, sweet wife would not know what to buy me, so I am commissioned to buy for myself. The results:

Hi Records: Royal Memphis Soul 4 cd box
Kleenex/Lilliput: Complete Recordings 2 cd ($12.99 from cdnow!)
Fripp/Summers:  I Advanced Masked

Also, I came to the conclusion, on NewYear'sEve, that Kool and the >Gang were/are the bestest, funkiest dance band ever.

A good conclusion, hard to argue, although I did buy what was called "the funkiest album of all time" recently: The Meters-Rejuvenation.

Hey Pocky A-Way!

Brian