From: Maurice Rickard [mailto:maurice@mac.com]
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2002 11:51 AM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) on the subject of "lost albums"

Jeff--

Welcome to the list!  What you've read pretty much squares with what
I remember, but I'm sure other listers can fill in the details.
(SmellsLikeRecords was slated to release the instrumental disc and
then didn't for some reason.  Be interesting to know the inside story
there.)  There's been some talk about a film soundtrack DVD, which
would be nice indeed, considering how the music interacted with the
images during the shows.  (I got to the Columbus one; did you manage
to make any of them?  How about reunion shows?)

-Maurice

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/