Re: (TV) on the subject of "lost albums"

Jeff--

Welcome to the list! What you've read pretty much squares with what I remember, but I'm sure other listers can fill in the details. (SmellsLikeRecords was slated to release the instrumental disc and then didn't for some reason. Be interesting to know the inside story there.) There's been some talk about a film soundtrack DVD, which would be nice indeed, considering how the music interacted with the images during the shows. (I got to the Columbus one; did you manage to make any of them? How about reunion shows?)

-Maurice