Re: (TV) OT: Archival Releases I'm Looking Forward To

> I've heard that this track is featured on the first disk of the boxed set.
> Hmm?

You mean the PEEL SLOWLY box set? I don't think so. The "previously unreleased" song intended for the 2CD VU & NICO set is "Miss Joanie Lee", which is not on
the PEEL SLOWLY box. But I might be misunderstanding your question.

I meant the Peel Slowly set, yes. And thanks for clearing that one up.

--Philip