Re: (TV) Re: TV Digest V1 #590

I *knew* someone would jump to the Monkees' defense. My point wasn't to bash
the Monkees; it was just to point out that your perception of how music sounds
can change overtime, particularly music you liked when you were younger.

"And your heart longs for some little girl that you dated / Do you long for
her, or for the way *you* were?" -- Jonathan Richman, "That Summer Feeling"

--Philip